Thursday 25 November 2010

Tundra Dubs VNHOLY GROVND Volume Three :: Selected by I††

Yes that's right,  I†† again. this time not his/their own music but the third in Tundra Dubs VNHOLY GROVND mix series.  Almost a best-of the current majorly active people around the witch house scene this is an great re-entry sampler and an awesome mix in it's own right

Tracklist:

How I Quit Crack - Gone Away
fos†ercare - riot control
Dream Boat - Young & Fine
✝NO VIRGIN✝ - I wnt 2 luv u
Party Trash - Rage
SLEEP ∞ OVER - the key
Story Of Isaac - /\LL †HΞ †H!/\/6$ $HΞ $/\!D
▼□■□■□■ - Blueberry
Unison - Intimacy
Ç⋵ℜ⋻♏ð♑ℷa⇂ ╀ - murder shack
I†† - Ph▲sing
Ghoul - Watch U
Crossover - MY WAV (BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV MashupFXpitch ED!T)
GuMMy†Be▲R! - Planned Parenthood (Nattymari Obliteration)
§ - TPWLYST-Destroy Beautiful Things (The Night ıhe Came Home)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment