Saturday 8 January 2011

ViddyWolfe



FokkaWolfe has a new blog posting up music videos called ViddyWolfe, which I think I had a hand in naming. High five Mr Wolfe!  Nice.  Started in December and he already has about 150 videos posted up. Do you know what I say to that? GET A JOB!  Or maybe don't, it will give me something good to do during mine.

Here's a load of labels from it to give you an idea of what you can expect >>>

alt hip hop animation artistic band performance beautiful big budget black and white collage colour concept costumes dancers deconstructed dreamy effects fashion film fever ray glitch grade high rotation hip hop home video lo-fi location metal Michel Gondry minimal models nature one shot party political projections retro 80s retro 90s slo-mo solo performance stock footage story studio style tribal trippy vignettes viral white room

2 comments:

  1. its actually a blog 'for' work actually. A place to collect music video together and categorise them to make things easier for using them in music video treatments as I'm always forgetting about certain videos or who they were by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair retort. Good idea too. Can you start tagging anything suitable as 'child-friendly'. Syd's obsessed with the Coffee and TV video, I'm getting a bit sick of it, but I have no idea what else to play him.

    ReplyDelete