Thursday 6 January 2011

Twin Shadow Daytrotter Session

Incredible scenes in the Daytrotter studios with this Twin Shadow session.  George Lewis Jr is definitely one of the major talents in pop music today - for me, he is the only one, replacing Washed Out as my obsessive solo-artist pop pefectionist for the year.  I'm almost physically staggered that Forget didn't set the world on fire as much as it did my house, but it was only released in October or so in the UK I think, and I'm not sure he's ever toured before, so we'll see what happens in February when he sets foot on our shores.  For now, this is him in action in full spectacular glory:


Within The Garden Of Good And Evil


Also, this video for Shooting Holes came out this week - Twin Shadow Double Whammy.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment