Sunday 10 April 2011

Last.fm 'til I die

Weekly stats action.
the neighbour of the beast

itunes recognised my ipod! no scrobbles off it yet though, haven't plugged it back in. Good story.

01. The Raveonettes - 52
02. F≜uxmuℭica - 44
03. DannielRadall - 32
04. Fleet Foxes - 24
04. LIQUID SKULLS - 24
06. Crystal Stilts - 22
07. Silver Bullets - 18
07. The Weeknd - 18
07. Ssaliva - 18
10. Ghost Animal - 16

1 – all the albums, inspired by that thread here.
2 – gonna own my blog next week
3 – "You gonna like me 'cause i'm tight and hip, also i funk and i am pretty."
4 – don;t know if I like it
4 – love it
6 – sounds different to last stuff – more character.
7a -
7b – QUOTE TWEET: “Ate a whole pack of chipolatas. Could have been 8 or 12, wasn't counting. Soundtracked by @theweekndxo - sausage eating beatz, clearly”
7c – drug music by drug people for drug drugs
10 - http://soundcloud.com/amdiscs/ghost-animal-single-man-side-a


TOTW: http://soundcloud.com/amdiscs/railcars-big-sky-hounds-of




1 comment:

  1. I welcome you to check out my blog and comment or follow
    Trish

    ReplyDelete