Tuesday 1 June 2010

Last.FM

Thought I might as well start reposting my stats from the DiS last.fm threads on here. Might as well. Good 'ole DiS. Good 'ole Last.Fm.
Also, a lot of singles and individual tracks on repeat, which is a rarity but a side-effect of so listening to so many witch house artists.
1. Balam Acab - 19
2. Coffinworm - 17
3. WHITE FENCE - 16
4. Magic Lantern - 15
5. Gr†LLGR†LL - 14
6. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - 13
7. Thee Oh Sees - 12
7. Real Estate - 12
7. Tame Impala - 12
7. ///▲▲▲\\\ - 12
7. Rudi Arapahoe - 12
7. Isengrind - 12

1. - truly excellent mix of loads of stuff I like at the moment. Mostly reminds me of Mount Kimbie in that respect, although the sound is a lot darker.
2. - someone (not on DiS) said they sound like Cobalt. Nowhere near as good at all. Not even close.
6. - overtaken Washed Out at the top of my 3 month chart

TRACK OF THE WEEK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H36VycaYVF0

No comments:

Post a Comment